Wednesday 17 April 2013

Boundless (Unearthly, #3)

Boundless (Unearthly, #3)Boundless by Cynthia Hand
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Cynthia Hand?


Actual rating: 4,5 stars

I absolutely love this series. I can't believe it's actually over now D:

Boundless is a stunning close to the series. For some reason, it's also extremely difficult to review.

Things I liked:

There was character growth! Clara really grows up in this novel, standing up for herself and her life. I really loved her: she's such a likeable heroine.

We also got to see more of Angela, Jeffrey, Christian and Tucker (yay!).

The plot twists. OH MY. Apart from one plot twist, they were all surprising, i-never-saw-that-coming plot twists, sometimes ripping your heart out, sometimes making you gasp. Oh my. Oh my.

Chapter 18. So sweet. I really loved it!

Things I didn't like that much:

The ending. It all felt too convenient for me, because everything for Clara and the boy she chooses is just so.. convenient. Life is never convenient.

I also didn't like how things ended for the other boy. We have no idea how he is.

And the whole purpose thing was a little vague. So she's got a divine purpose, but actually it's just a possible future? So what the hell was her purpose exactly? And Jeffrey's??

All in all, a worthy close to the Unearthly series. I can't believe it's really over now! *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...