Friday 26 July 2013

I'm Back, With A Few Changes!

So, hey everyone, I'm back from my holiday!

I decided it was time for a little change here, as I didn't really like the way things were on my old blog. So, this has changed:

- I am now The Book Shimmy! *shimmies*

- The design is new! (Let me know what you think in the comments! If something hurts your eyes or is weird/awful, it's very useful for me to know.)

- I'll support some new features here on the blog:

  • Top Ten Tuesday
  • Waiting On Wednesday
  • Book Talk: a (not weekly) feature in which I talk about some Young Adult clichés and why I dislike them/why I wish they weren't there.
  • My New Arrivals
Upcoming Reviews:

  • Secret For A Song by S.K. Falls
  • The Siren by Kiera Cass
Thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...