Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Actually, I happen to know that this is a book that Santa is bringing me. *happy dance* It's on the top of my OMG-NEED-IT-NOW list, so I'm excited!!
2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
I'm not sure if this is going to be a Christmas gift, but the possibility is most definitely there :D
3. Emily the Strange: the Lost Days by Rob Reger
Because I LOVED this one when I was younger and I do not own a copy... So yeah, this is pure sentiment.
4. Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen
Because everyone's raving about this so I figured that I HAD to read it!
5. Meant to Be by Lauren Morill
Because this sounds über-cute and perfect for the holidays. Give it to me now, please!
6. Split Second by Kasie West (pre-order)
Because OMG. Pivot Point was perfection. I need this. Badly.
7. On the Fence by Kasie West (pre-order)
Because more Kasie West is always good. And I really want to read this, to be honest.
8. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Because it's about time I read this one.
9. Every Day by David Levithan
Because I NEED more of that absolutely stunning prose. Seriously. Just yesterday I was admiring my bookshelf (as one does) and my eye fell on Two Boys Kissing. That's right, I thought, it's one of my favorites from 2013. So I picked it up and started randomly reading snippets of it. I have no idea where all the time went, but all of a sudden my mother's calling because dinner was ready O.o
10. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Because I STILL haven't read this one.
So, link me up to YOUR TTT! What's on your wishlist?