Tuesday 18 March 2014

Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR




 














Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
____________________________


Side Effects May Vary  Great  Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)  Life by Committee Say What You Will

1. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy

So I wrote down the wrong publication date for this one - I thought this would be published May 18th, not March 18th. I literally discovered that seconds ago which means PANIC because I have to fit it in my reading schedule somehow and aaaah I don't know how I'm going to. Either way, this is at the top of my TBR because I'm going to need to finish this soon. O.O

2. Great by Sara Benincasa

Apparently this is a YA Great Gatsby retelling. Now, I actually haven't read The Great Gatsby, but still. I'm always in for a retelling, and I remember this author doing an awesome post on 1 star ratings and why authors shouldn't be angry about them!

3. Split Second by Kasie West

I own a copy and I still haven't read this. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I need to read this ASAP.

4. Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu

This one has a really interesting synopsis. I don't really know what this book is about, but it sounds fun and slightly Panic-like. Also, this is by the same author as OCD Love Story, which has received good reviews. I'm excited for this one!

5. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern

The Fault in Our Stars x Eleanor and Park. I'm in!

Jellicoe Road  The Last Best Kiss Sleep No More Some Quiet Place (Some Quiet Place, #1) Tease

6. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

I finally own this, and everyone is raving about Marchetta. I've already read and liked her book Saving Francesca, but apparently this really is it. I'm curious.

7. The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik

This sounds very cute. Not without flaws, but cute. Which is exactly what I need from time to time!

8. Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike

Pike's Wings series maybe wasn't of high quality, but it was highly enjoyable, which is why I am excited for Sleep No More. It sounds completely different from Wings, which I can appreciate! I love it when authors do different things. I really hope this delivers.

9. Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton

Finally, finally, I have a copy of the Book with the Gorgeous Cover. (and Interesting Synopsis). In other words, MUST READ THIS SOON.

10. Tease by Amanda Maciel

I'm hoping for something à la Dangerous Girls, which I LOVED. I hope to see a twisted but awesome novel. Please, please don't disappoint!

3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of Tease and I need to get started in Pivot Point, everyone is so raving about this series :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'd love to read Tease. I'm surprised I haven't seen it more around the blog world, cause it looks dang delicious. Heh, and don't worry, I mix up March and May ALL the time. Sneaky little months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Great, Tease and Side Effects May Vary on my TBR soon too. Unfortunately I'm not looking too forward to the latter because of everyone's negative reviews. I totally agree with Mel, I need to read Pivot Point!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...